Welcome...art lovers, collectors and patrons of the arts to Pelham Art Festival "Online".
What is the “Pelham Art Festival Online”?
Original fine art is available to purchase directly from the artists by viewing their artworks online!
The popular Pelham Art Festival, held annually every Mother’s Day Weekend in May, was moved online for 2021 to include an impressive number of local artists and artists from all over Ontario displaying and selling their work. After careful consideration, due to the ongoing unpredictability of COVID-19, keeping the health and safety of our patrons, artists and the community as our priority, the decision was made to present the traditional In-person Pelham Art Festival in an online format for 2021.
The Annual In-Person 35th Pelham Art Festival did return on Mother’s Day in May 2022 along with the concurrent Online Festival.
The spotlight is on artworks for sale at Pelham Art Festival online now and will continue until May 2023!
How do I access Pelham Art Festival online?
On the www.pelhamartfestival.com website, we invite you to browse through the original artwork of artists who offer their best work in an array of mediums for you to view and purchase.
Browse, select and purchase from hundreds of original artworks.
Get to know the participating artists. Contact information is available in their galleries.
Artists are happy to answer your questions about their work. They are waiting to hear from you and will be happy to arrange the sale with you.
When will another Online Festival take place?
Pelham Art Festival Online continues from the Online Festival held May 4-15, 2022, until May 2023. The next In-person Pelham Art Festival is scheduled for May 12-14, 2023 and will be held at the Meridian Community Centre in Fonthill along with the next Online Festival May 8-18. The plan is for art to be available online until the next show.
Admire the curators' artwork selections for collection; their award-winning category choices
What is the best way to engage with the Online Festival?
- Subscribe to our upcoming festival news
- We invite you to check out free programming
- Browse and buy your choice from hundreds of original artworks
- Get to know the participating artists. They are available by email from their galleries to answer your questions about artwork you are interested in
Is Pelham Art Festival Online a permanent change?
The new pelhamartfestival.com website with all its capabilities is a permanent change. The Pelham Art Festival adapted to a newly developed Online Festival format in 2021 to make sure our artists continue to have a platform to sell their works and to remain connected with you, the people who appreciate original art.
We also want to continue with the fundraising mandate for the Lincoln Pelham Library System, art scholarships and community arts projects. We plan to keep the online version for next year and beyond, and we plan to return to the Meridian Community Centre for the 36th In-Person Pelham Art Festival from May 12 to 14, 2023! We now have the flexibility for the future.
Having art available for purchase online allows for art to be viewed and purchased all year round and is available to a wider audience.
How do I buy artwork?
- Browse through up to 1,000 artworks available for sale online
- Similar to the In-person Pelham Art Festival, individual pieces of art are for sale.
- Read the description carefully before buying. Notice the dimensions and the medium when you click on the artwork for an enlarged view with more detail. Note if taxes/shipping/delivery is included or must be paid for separately based on your location. Contact the artist directly by their gallery email if you have questions.
- You will purchase one individual artwork at a time. Each artwork has a ‘BUY NOW’ button.
- Use your credit card, debit card, prepaid credit card, or Interac to complete the purchase.
- The artist will personally reach out to you to confirm shipment/delivery. Shipping arrangements will be made with the artist directly, and the format will depend on mutual convenience.
- Wait for your beautiful artwork to arrive!
All artworks are listed in Canadian currency. Buyers will not hold Pelham Art Festival accountable for shipment delays.
Are artwork sales final?
Artwork is non-refundable unless negotiated and mutually agreed upon between the buyer and the artist. No refunds will be issued after 30 days from the date of purchase. The buyer will contact the artist to request the refund and the Pelham Art Festival will issue a refund to the customer for fees paid upon instruction from the artist. It is the responsibility of the buyer and the artist to arrange between them for the return of the artwork and shipping costs.
Is shipping included?
Shipping is not typically included and may need to be paid for separately. Please read the artwork description carefully before purchasing and reach out to the artist if you have questions. The delivery of the artwork is arranged between the buyer and the artist. Pelham Art Festival does not take responsibility for the delivery of artwork. All buyers expressly assume all risk and liability from purchasing through the Pelham Art Festival website.
What if I want to meet the artists?
We know one of the best parts of the festival is the chance to talk to or meet the artists face-to-face. To respect physical distancing guidelines and make the most out of the online experience, we encourage you to make connections virtually or in a safe face-to-face manner. You are welcome to connect with artists through the information they provide on their bio or artwork detail page. Do not be shy, contact the artists. They cannot wait to meet you!
Ways to engage with artists:
Follow the artists on social media or,
- Email them!
- Read their bio to see if they have offered another way to connect (Facetime Calls, Zoom Meetings, scheduled Instagram Live, studio tours, etc.)
Hanging Art Information is available for you here from YouTube.
Connect to our mailing list to receive updates on upcoming Festivals and Online Shows. Subscribe
If you have questions about the artwork, please reach out to the artist directly via the email they provide.
If you have questions about Pelham Art Festivals or need technical support:
Please email: [email protected]
State the artwork title in the heading of your email so your question will be forwarded to the person who can help you: with the subject line: Buyer Support + Your Name