Explore 100's of unique original artwork by fine art artists
We invite you to browse through the original artwork of artists who offer their best work in an array of mediums for you to view and purchase year-round.
With the gracious help of art educators, gallery owners and art curators, a number of collections of exceptional artwork have been assembled by art category or subject for your viewing and consideration. These works were selected for their creativity, originality, technical skill, story and/or visual impact in recognition of the artists that created them.
If you are looking for that special piece to purchase for your home or to give as a gift, these collections are a great place to start your search.
Stay tuned as curated collections will be posted every few days during the Online festival.
An award will be announced for the ‘Best of’ category/subject for each collection.
Browse, select and purchase from over 800 hundred original artworks.
Get to know the participating artists. Contact information is on their galleries.
Artists are happy to answer your questions about their work.
And remember… art is the gift that keeps on giving!
How do I buy artwork?
- Browse through up to over 800 artworks available for sale online
- Similar to the In-Person Pelham Art Festival, individual pieces of art are for sale.
- Read the description carefully before buying. Notice the dimensions and the medium when you click on the artwork for an enlarged view with more detail. Note if taxes/shipping/delivery is included or must be paid for separately based on your location. Contact the artist directly through their gallery email if you have questions.
- You will purchase one individual artwork at a time. Each artwork has a ‘BUY NOW’ button that will take you to a checkout link.
- Use your credit card or prepaid credit card to complete the purchase.
- The artist will personally reach out to you to confirm shipment/delivery. Shipping arrangements will be made with the artist directly, and the format will depend on mutual convenience.
- Wait for your beautiful artwork to arrive!
All artworks are listed in Canadian currency. Buyers will not hold Pelham Art Festival accountable for shipment delays.
Are artwork sales final?
Artwork is non-refundable unless negotiated and mutually agreed upon between the buyer and the artist. No refunds will be issued after 30 days from the date of purchase. The buyer will contact the artist to request the refund and the Pelham Art Festival will issue a refund to the customer for fees paid upon instruction from the artist. It is the responsibility of the buyer and the artist to arrange between them for the return of the artwork and shipping costs.
Is shipping included?
Shipping is not typically included and may need to be paid for separately. Please read the artwork description carefully before purchasing and reach out to the artist if you have questions. The delivery of the artwork is arranged between the buyer and the artist. What if I want to meet the artists?
What if I want to meet the artists?
We know one of the best parts of the festival is the chance to talk to or meet the artists face-to-face. To respect physical distancing guidelines and make the most out of the online experience, we encourage you to make connections virtually or in a safe face-to-face manner. We encourage our artists to share their social media handles and other ways to get in touch so that relationships can continue even after the online show. You are welcome to connect with artists through the information they provide on their bio or artwork detail page. Don’t be shy, get in touch with the artists. They can’t wait to meet you! And of course, this year you can meet the artists in person at the Meridian Community Centre during the in-person show.
Ways to engage with artists:
- Follow the artist on social media.
- Email them!
- Read their biography to see if they’ve offered another way to connect.
- Visit their booth between May 6 to 8 at the Meridian Community Centre during the in-person Festival.
Two Exciting Pelham Art Festivals Spring Show Opportunities are Coming!
The in-person 35th Pelham Art Festival, May 6 to 8, 2022 in the Accipiter Arena at Fonthill's Meridian Community Centre
Pelham Art Festival Online, May 4 – May 15, 2022, at PelhamArtFestival.com
Connect to our mailing list to receive updates on upcoming Festivals. Subscribe
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
The PAF team cares about the health and safety of our artists and the public we serve. Necessarily cancelling the in-person Festival in 2020 and again in 2021, we are hopeful to return to in-person in May 2022, following the safety guidelines provided by Niagara Region Public Health.
Pelham Art Festival is a not-for-profit corporation.